Thursday 17 October 2013

Celebrity Interview with White Collar Star Bridget Regan


Playboy.com: What upcoming projects are you working on now?
Regan: I’m doing a film back in New York with Keanu Reeves and Willem Dafoe. It’s an awesome action movie where he plays this retired hit man in this world of organized crime and the seedy underbelly in New York, and he gets drawn back in for various reasons, and I am working in this speakeasy burlesque house and it becomes clear that he and I used to have a thing and I hadn’t seen him in years. I’m really excited about it; I just had my fitting last week. I’m getting all these tattoos, a sleeve of them. The look of this character is one that I’ve never done before, rockabilly vintage style. I’m so excited about it and I’m a big fan of his work. It’s a really cool movie and I’m excited.


Full interview at Playboy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment